Monday, December 5, 2011

Innocence Eppy 6


Merry 2011 :) Enjoy all this shit I write :D --- Sarah- I woke. We were still on the bed. The bed was a canopy, and the curtains were red velvet. Ooh. I was still Ass-naked, next to Ethan, who was also ass-naked. I smiled, and got up to get in the shower. *30 MINS L8R* Sarah- I walked into the kitchen. I was wearing a Red tank-top and some short shorts. I opened the fridge. Human food. I scoffed, and looked in the cabinets. Cups, bowls, and plates. The drawers. Forks, knives , and spoons. Hm. Shit. I grabbed a glass and got some tap water. I was greeted just minutes later by a tired Ethan. "Whassup, shawty?!" He asked in a sleepy tone. I raised my eyebrows. "Nothing..." "What's for breakfast??" "Umm, there's some water in the tap.." "FUCK! SERIOUSLY?!" He yelled. This is the point that I knew he woke up. I rolled my eyes. You know what boys are like when they don't get enough to eat, right?? Multiply that times 10 and you've got my garbage disposal over there... And Ethan. "Uhhhh..." He groaned. "We can go up to yosemite today.. Find some yummy tourists..." I licked my lips. "Or we can Just stay in new York and snatch a few passerby..." I shrugged. "Yeah, but all new yorkers eat is big macs with large orders of fries. That's bad for my health over here." "True.." He mumbled. "Sooo..?" "Fine. We'll go to yosemite." "Yes!" I said. --- if you don't know yosemite is a national park on the northern us/ southern Canada border.. Yeah lol

Toro Ztr Mowers Buy Online Low Price Financial Calculator Texas Instruments




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links